I tried this:

Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
sudo mkdir /var/vm/sleepimage
sudo pmset -a standby 0
sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0

same issues still.

okay update: I figured out that when I use it on my iGPU it all works fine. No login screen lag, and it wakes up after sleep. So apparently it is the graphics card (earlier the HD 7580 and now the RX 5700) that causes the problem or WhateverGreen/Lilu.

Any ideas what I can do ?

how did you get your graphics card to run properly in catalina? What exact kext and settings do you use for your RX 5700?

Sorry for the late answer, I use opencore now and login after wake work instantly on keyboard press as it worked on clover, for gpu just lilu and whatevergreen, enabled iGPU in BIOS, dGPU primary and connected to 1080p monitor via hdmi, nothing in config.plist gpu related...
Edit
Use this FakeSmc kext in clover: https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/FakeSMC3_with_plugins/releases

Last edited:
I tried it with OpenCore now too and I have the exact same issue. So it is not a Bootloader issue... I did exactly what the vanilla guide was explaining. What else could the problem be?? Some BIOS settings? My Board or CPU causing any troubles? My SATA SSD?

Like I said... I don't have the issues when I am on my iGPU, only have the problems on my dGPU.

I tried it with OpenCore now too and I have the exact same issue. So it is not a Bootloader issue... I did exactly what the vanilla guide was explaining. What else could the problem be?? Some BIOS settings? My Board or CPU causing any troubles? My SATA SSD?

Like I said... I don't have the issues when I am on my iGPU, only have the problems on my dGPU.
I have the same problem with my RX 5700XT. Password entry is slowed down when entering characters. In addition, there are some freezes on the screensaver (on password entry). Has anyone found a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back