Contribute
Register

10.9.1 Installed on Dell 7520R SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time it said panic cpu ... second time it said pci and after that every time i boot it said cpu
IMG_9122.jpgIMG_9121.jpgIMG_9120.jpgView attachment CLOVER.rar

first time it said panic cpu ... second time it said pci and after that every time i boot it said cpu
View attachment 162012View attachment 162013View attachment 162014View attachment 162016

EFI/Clover is not prepared as per guide. Clover/kexts is not according to the guide. NullCPU is not needed, not recommended in the guide. FakeSMC is not the build recommended (it is old).

You may also have a FakeSMC on your HDD that is too old. Always a good idea to update hack components on your system before upgrading OS X.

i removed NullCPU and download latest FakeSMC.kext from link blow
www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=11
now my kexts/Others is like this
FakeSMC.kext
VoodooPS2Controller.kext

still panic cpu 5 ....
can you attach latest version of kext that i'll need ?

View attachment CLOVER.rar

IMG_9123.JPG

no its not clean install i update mavericks to el capitan and before compelete apple logo loading page when 7 minutes remain its restart.

i also remove FakePCIID.kext on kexts other but still the same error and panic cpu

View attachment 162041

View attachment 162042

no its not clean install i update mavericks to el capitan and before compelete apple logo loading page when 7 minutes remain its restart.

i also remove FakePCIID.kext on kexts other but still the same error and panic cpu

I think you'll need to do a fresh install. It is likely you have kexts installed to your system that don't work on 10.11.

im not able to use virtual machine and i dont have any mac here
i install MacDrive 10 on my windows and now i can access to that files
i remove all kext in
H:\Library\Extensions and paste new fakesmc.kexts that i downloaded from yout repository
it still said panic cpu caller ... is there any thing else that i should remove from that ?

im not able to use virtual machine and i dont have any mac here
i install MacDrive 10 on my windows and now i can access to that files
i remove all kext in
H:\Library\Extensions and paste new fakesmc.kexts that i downloaded from yout repository
it still said panic cpu caller ... is there any thing else that i should remove from that ?

Borrow a Mac from someone you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back