Contribute
Register

10.15.4: iMessage and FaceTime does not work anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might be on to something from P1GRIM. Do you guys need the Emulated NVRAM version of 5109 Clover? I do and unfortunately I updated Clover recently using Clover Configurator which ( I believe) doesn't give the option of the Emulated NVRAM (like in the Clover downloads on this site).

Tony is there a way to get the Emulated NVRAM version of 5109 for my system? If there is another way to accomplish, please share.

thanks -gh

I think I might be on to something from P1GRIM. Do you guys need the Emulated NVRAM version of 5109 Clover? I do and unfortunately I updated Clover recently using Clover Configurator which ( I believe) doesn't give the option of the Emulated NVRAM (like in the Clover downloads on this site).

Tony is there a way to get the Emulated NVRAM version of 5109 for my system? If there is another way to accomplish, please share.

thanks -gh

Are you talking about this Driver? - It is used in conjunction with a memory fix driver for boards that does not support/have native NVRAM. Just drag or copy and paste to the EFI Partition - EFI/Clover/UEFI/Drivers, reboot and you should be ok. Good luck.

Attachments

• EmuVariableUefi.efi.zip
    9 KB · Views: 32
Just drag or copy and paste to the EFI Partition - EFI/Clover/UEFI/Drivers
The rc scripts are required too.
EmuVariableUefi.efi creates the nvram.plist and the rc scripts enable it to be written to the disk.

Thanks much! Is there a way to get the rc scripts and plunk them into the EFI partition? I'm guessing a few may be in this same boat.

thanks again! -gh

Is there a way to get the rc scripts and plunk them into the EFI partition?
Download the Clover installer - Run it - Install them.

Did you run the test to see if you need to emulate native NVRAM support ?
You may be barking up the wrong tree.

The latest download in the clover area here with NVRAM Emulation is 5102 which doesn't work with 10.15.4. Yes, I need to emulate NVRAM with my system.

The latest download in the clover area here with NVRAM Emulation is 5102 which doesn't work with 10.15.4.
If all you are installing is the rc scripts then any version will work.
Alternatively download it from source.

If all you are installing is the rc scripts then any version will work.
Alternatively download it from source.

P1LGRIM, sorry but this isn't helpful. I'm not sure why you are being terse/offended. I have 5109 installed and need NVRAM support. Can you please share the steps to do what you are suggesting?

I installed 5109 using Clover Configurator, but I don't know how to tell it to install the right NVRAM efi's and scripts.

P1LGRIM, sorry but this isn't helpful.
I am sorry that you are dissatisfied with my help, I'm sure that someone else will come to your aid soon.

P1LGRIM, sorry but this isn't helpful. I'm not sure why you are being terse/offended. I have 5109 installed and need NVRAM support. Can you please share the steps to do what you are suggesting?

I installed 5109 using Clover Configurator, but I don't know how to tell it to install the right NVRAM efi's and scripts.

Hi there,

Try this:

Run the Clover 5109 installer package,

Press Continue twice,

Press Customize,

Open the UEFI Drivers 'node' and the 'Additional Drivers' node.

Select 'EmuVariableUefi'

Scroll, Select 'Install RC Scripts on Target Volume'

Press 'Install'

Clover should automatically go with any previous settings you have made as default. You'll probably see them in the panel.

Hope that helps. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back