Contribute
Register

10.10 Eurocom Panther 5SE build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,
So...I am not sure what options to go with in MultiBeast, but I would assume its best to start with a working DSDT...I am completely greek on that department. I attached the clover dump for you to review at your leisure and was hoping you could point me in the right direction. It is booting very stable, but I haven't made any changes as far as MultiBeast or kexts go. I intend to research GPU support as they are both recognized as well as the CPUs. Would you recommend using the intel E5 v2 kernel in place of the vanilla mach_kernel? I would just rename the E5 and add it to the root directory in case I get a KP though. What do you think?View attachment 146149

What do you mean by "GPUs... recognized"?

There is a config.plist setting for Haswell-E. No need to patch on disk.

Well, in the system report it recognizes both of the Clevo GTX870m's, but I'm not quite sure as to how because I can't boot without nv_disable=1...clover injection maybe? I added the clover nvidia config.plist from your link, but I have no clue how it would just detect them without being a native supported GPU

I just found the E patch for the config.plist. Thanks for that.

I normally dont either, but the audio support was worth a shot

Well, in the system report it recognizes both of the Clevo GTX870m's, but I'm not quite sure as to how because I can't boot without nv_disable=1...clover injection maybe?

That's just PCI detection. Means nothing until you get the drivers to work. Did you try nVidia web drivers?

I havent yet, but if for some reason they break my system how would I bypass them?

The hasswell-E patch works great, but only with cpus=1...but it shows the correct CPU freq now and 8 cores. It slowly coming together...MultiBeast broke my keyboard and mouse, but I fixed that

I havent yet, but if for some reason they break my system how would I bypass them?

The kexts are not used without nvda_drv=1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back