Contribute
Register

ZenBR's Build: Asus P8Z77-M Pro + i5 3570K + Intel HD4000 - Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't PM you… sorry. But I am using a Pro board, so I think it will not work with your board.

OK, thank you anyway!

It seems if I just have the BIOS patched for this motherboard, "maybe" I don't need the DSDT for it, using in UEFI mode.
Jeez, another night spending on trials and errors... My wife will kick me out very soon!!!

Cheers!

Falaê Zen!

Thanks for the well explained tutorial!

I read somewere that some NVidia cards are supported, I just want to know how to proceed with the installation with a GTX 660 Ti.
Is it better to remove the card and install it later? Or can I install the ML with the card inserted?
I hope you can help me go thru this.

É nois!

Thanks!

In general, it's is better to install the ML without the card and after you get the system working well, try to make the card works. This is a good way to eliminate problems or, at least, to not create problems.

Tried to follow this guide. It goes through the installation each time although i cant get there without using the -x boot command. After the install I go through the rest of the guide seemingly successfully and it still fails to reboot after that. At the moment I am getting a kernel panic.

I have used different RAM and an OCZ agility 3 SSD as I had them lying around but the rest is the same. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone need more information to help they might have to explain how to get it as I am new to building Hackintoshes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back