Asus X99 Deluxe II
CPU
i7-6950X
Graphics
2x GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Hi all, I have been in trouble with z97n-Gaming 5 mini ITX in few weeks, can't find any solution to complete installation.

First of all, my gear list:
mb: z97n-Gaming 5 with update to F3
cpu: 4770K and 4790K
GPU: Asus gtx760
Ram: Kingston Hyperx Beast 16G (8*2)
SSD: Samsung Evo 840 500GB
HDD: Seagate 4TB NAS
bluetooth: 4.0 dongle

Set BIOS : Reset Default
No Vt-d with 4770k (If with 4790k then Vt-d Disable)
XMP.-profile
CPU turbo Disable
ACHI
Onboard graphic Disable
graphic- PCI slot 1

Boot -v to USB (in back port 3.0)
Get full and clear install Yosemite, then Installation auto restart, then :( got K Panic.
IMG_0178.jpg

Same happened with 4790k

After manually restart then boot with -v , it allow to boot into the desktop.

After first boot into the desktop then I install the MultiBeast with DSDT Free Default setting :

DSDT Free
Audio- 1150
Network A***E220 something
Mac 3,1
vboot
GraphicsEnabler =no

then try to reboot to creat 0boot staff, but system can not reboot and shows same K panic....:(
sometimes can finished install Multibeast and do 0Boot dd if bababababa staff, but after reboot or shutdown and restart, K panic happened again, sometimes just black screen and power not off.

what im sure is the kext audio 1150 and network E220*** is working with this board.

Can any body who have the same z97n-Gaming 5 with 4770K or 4790K ?

BIOS setting ?
Multibeast Setting ?

I'm having problems with yosemite with no graphics card there needs to be a guide for the ga-z97n gaming 5 with discrete and integrated configurations or a dsdt for it

I couldn't get my Yosemite to recognize my HD 4600 graphics when I was using the VGA output. After I used my HDMI output to a DVI input on a friends Dell Monitor, AND REINSTALLED Yosemite. Viola, that was the fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back