Contribute
Register

Z77 mATX Motherboards and OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
kduvernay

Thank you for helping me. My P8Z77-M Pro at stock default scores around 12,000 geekbench. You mentioned in your original notes that you got mid 15's at stock speeds. So that is what drives me. I do appreciate your words of caution and I have done what you say.
Do you think your external video card contributes to your higher score.

For me a blk of 103 and multi of 42 results in 14,770.

Thanks

Chris

Here's GB-64 at the settings I suggested (Bclk set to 100):

Screen Shot  GB 4.2.jpg

What system definition are your using? Is speedstep working (show msrdumper results)? Are the EPU and TPU switches set to disabled?

Good job! Very cool...

thanks for your help
My only issue is when it goes automatically into sleep, it does completely sleep but comes out with the spinning disc and has to be rebooted.
Manual sleep comes in and out of good.
I don't need sleep really, I using it as a music production comp.

I did a new install and tried to follow the procedure including Mieze network. I did not choose a network with Multibeast, just installed Mieze after the Multi.
I am very happy with the results.

Thanks again, it's really a monster powerhouse especially considering it's a quad core.

My only issue is when it goes automatically into sleep, it does completely sleep but comes out with the spinning disc and has to be rebooted.
Sleep issues are often hard to trouble-shoot. After your forced reboot look at the console log to see if you can identify what was hanging up the box. Enjoy... ;)

I am afraid that neither on-board or USB audio works on this build.
Sorry any help is appreciated
Nonsense, audio works fine... Use MB 5.2.1

Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 2.35.34 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back