Contribute
Register

Z690 Chipset Motherboards and Alder Lake CPU

So fast wow..very eager to test mine as well, hope fully can do it by tomorrow ...the mounting bracket is the main component which is missing...:oops:

I had missed MC__, but from the DSDT, SSDT-AWAC was clearly necessary.
@ori69, what were the settings for the 16 cores in the above screenshots (post #125)?
Currently all E-cores are disabled and all P-Cores are enabled (w/Hyperthreading).

So fast wow..very eager to test mine as well, hope fully can do it by tomorrow ...the mounting bracket is the main component which is missing...:oops:
The next challenge is to see if we can’t get the e-cores up and running too.

The next challenge is to see if we can’t get the e-cores up and running too.
Right now it feels like the 7-minutes of terror when NASA's Curiosity Rover made its final descent!

Now we wait for Big Sur to install...

Radio silence from @ori69 ...

Right now it feels like the 7-minutes of terror when NASA's Curiosity Rover made its final descent!

Now we wait for Big Sur to install...

Radio silence from @ori69 ...
First test Geekbench 5
BIOS XMP Disable
Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 18.52.21.png

Working now?

PS: Saw 12900K on the screenshot... :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Relax and lay back. With an unsupported system, this thread will likely look more like a never-ending TV series than a fast-paced action movie: Boot halts, collective brain scratching, tedious experiments with quirks and BIOS settings; at the end of the season, the issue is overcome and boot proceeds a little further… to another kernel panic. Rinse, lathe and repeat for the next season.
As I feel, that already amazing and dynamic movie. and we'll see great final soon.

Back