Contribute
Register

Z68AP-D3, when woke up by Bluetooth (Trackpad, etc) USB port dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P8Z77-V LK
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
HD6870
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have modded Apple Bluetooth module to use in my system and works fine as it pairs with mouse, trackpad, etc. I can also enable allow bluetooth device to wake computer in setting.

The problem is when I wake up the computer by Trackpad or anything that is attached to Bluetooth, the computer wakes up but all USB ports seem non working as nothing works; Logitech diNovo keyboard (wireless), wired USB keyboard as well as bluetooth (the icon shows lighting strike indicating no bluetooth). I can see the computer is working as speedstep numbers work (I have HW monitor) but can't do anythign so I have to reset to re boot.

When I wake up the computer with keyboard, mouse (non bluetooth device), computer wakes up every USB port works including USB 3.0 ports, also bluetooth dongle and repairs with trackpad, mouse.

I tried many combination using USB bus fix in chameleon but doesn't seem to help.

Is this normal for this board?

If waking up the computer with bluetooth device is not working, there is no point using Apple Bluetooth dongle and my older BT dongle is working fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back