Contribute
Register

Z490 & Z590 - Will Z590 ever have macOS Support ?

Has anyone had a strange issue with on-board audio (Z590 Vision D), where the balance and volume get changed on a cold boot? I'm guessing my usbmap must be wrong, but I didn't have anything to test the internal headers with.
I had this on Asus z590 and it stopped after I chose another audio device Layout that better matches the audio chip. But I can't say I understand what's actually going on or how it got fixed.

I had this on Asus z590 and it stopped after I chose another audio device Layout that better matches the audio chip. But I can't say I understand what's actually going on or how it got fixed.

Oh, you just made me realise what the problem is. Thanks!

I copied someone's EFI to base mine on. But they have the Z590i which has a different audio layout.

Has Anyone managed to boot Bigsur with the i9-11900k IGPU
currently trying to fake it to the 630 IGPU and see if will work
Until this moment I managed to boot into a blank screen install with no USBs working

I've got a pretty good setup going so far for Z590 Vision D...

If anyone is interested I can post the EFI here.

I'm on the same board, so would like to take a look if the offer's still open.

I'm on the same board, so would like to take a look if the offer's still open.

Hi there.

Please update your hardware Profile to properly reflect the components you are using - CPU and GPU are missing. This will enable others to help you and is also a part of the Site Rules. Thank you. :thumbup:

I put the build in HackinDROM so you can build an EFI with that.

Thanks

Hi Smokey can you post your Efi please

It currently has some parts from the Z590i and I don't want to confuse people with that. I'm going to sort it out over the weekend then upload it.

Hi there.

Please update your hardware Profile to properly reflect the components you are using - CPU and GPU are missing. This will enable others to help you and is also a part of the Site Rules. Thank you. :thumbup:

Hi. Is it okay now?

Hi Smokey thanks am just starting a Asus Tuf z590 with cpu intel i9 11900k

Back