Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
D Hello, everyone. The motherboard I am using now is GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 5.

Official address:

The processor is I7 8700k graphics card and the RX590 version is 10.14.3.

Now it is possible to drive graphics cards successfully. Cable network driver and graphics card driver are all driver-free, but now we see that wireless network cards can not be used. How to make up for the wireless driver? Thank you very much.~~~

D Hello, everyone. The motherboard I am using now is GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 5.

Official address:

The processor is I7 8700k graphics card and the RX590 version is 10.14.3.

Now it is possible to drive graphics cards successfully. Cable network driver and graphics card driver are all driver-free, but now we see that wireless network cards can not be used. How to make up for the wireless driver? Thank you very much.~~~

Hello there.

Currently there is no Intel Wireless chipset support from Apple or third-parties. I believe your motherboard features one of these. Some developers are working on this and there is a thread in the Network section if you would like to check it out.

At present the most reliable way to remedy this problem is to either change the card that came with your motherboard for a Broadcom one, maybe using a small adapter depending on which model you get. If you do this check that you have clearance in your case and specifically any shrouds over the port area of the motherboard. Or you can use a PCIe/USB wireless solution and disable the onboard chipset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back