Contribute
Register

Z270X ultra gaming, i7 7700K - NO USB after boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Ignore me
CPU
I'm Ignoring
Graphics
the Forum RULES !!!!
Finally I got sierra installed on my new build, but after booting into Sierra I have no keyboard and mouse-function, so I assume that USB is not working at all. I can see the login-screen.

I used the current Unibeast (as of 23.oct. 17) to create a bootable sierra installer, changed "Skylake CPUID: 0x0506E3" in config.plist and was able to install/upgrade my system from mavericks to sierra.

Any hints appreciated.

Finally I got sierra installed on my new build, but after booting into Sierra I have no keyboard and mouse-function, so I assume that USB is not working at all. I can see the login-screen.

I used the current Unibeast (as of 23.oct. 17) to create a bootable sierra installer, changed "Skylake CPUID: 0x0506E3" in config.plist and was able to install/upgrade my system from mavericks to sierra.

Any hints appreciated.
Hi, Are you using your USB 2.0 ports? It is advisable after the upgrade, until you run Multibeast and install the right drivers. If you are using the USB 2.0ports on your board and they don't work, check your Bios settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back