Contribute
Register

Your device or computer cannot be verified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
A lot of things I'm seeing when it comes to a solution to this, is to go into the library folder and go to Preferences/SystemCofiguration. The problem is that /SystemConfiguration does not exist in the Preferences folder on my hackintosh. Im using a gigabyte z97 board, core i7 processor 4790k, using on board graphics at the moment, a seagate 1tb hdd, and a Tp link wifi card(which is working just fine). I installed with unibeast and multibeast. But no matter what i do, i can't get the app store to work, which seems pointless to use a hackintosh if i can't get what i want on it. So, are there any other solutions that don't involve going to that folder? Cause it does not exist on my system. I need either a solution to the app store problem, or a solution to the missing /SystemConfiguration folder. Please Help. I really like this system and really want to get it fully functional.

Just to make sure we're on the same page....

Open a Terminal window and type:
PHP:
cd /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration

Does it return with a system prompt? or an error?

Also, please fill in the system specs required by the forum rules, please.

no matter what i do, i can't get the app store to work, which seems pointless to use a hackintosh if i can't get what i want on it.

@Claysive,

The only time i have seen this type of behaviour is when there is an issue with the BSD Names of your network interfaces ... try reading Chapter 3.2 of the iMessage guide for debugging and the fix.

Cheers
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back