Contribute
Register

"You need to restart your computer. Hold down the Power..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the console app in the utilities folder, and then in there you can find the problem in kernel.log and let us know.

I reinstalled fully working lion... And there is still the same problem as with Snow Leopard- kernel panic, no HPETs available, cpu configured uncorrectly, problem with IntelCpuManagement... What's going on with it?
I Did the same things as previously... The same DSDT for F20, chimera and OSX10.7 version. The same HP ProBook insaller. Why I didn't receive this error, when I installed Lion first time? And now I did it over 3 times and still the same error. I'm so frustrated because when I insalled lion on the first time, there was no problem. Can You help me?

As I said DSDT is for sure good- I used the same first time and it was brilliant. So that's not the problem. I tried to install NullCpuManagement kext, but it didn't help. Previously it worked without any extra kexts so why it doesn't work now? That's so crazy...

And it still works with DSDT=NO in chimera. What's the problem with DSDT? It's the same, installed many times, mac reinstalled too... I reset bios settings to default and it didn't help too. Thanks.

P.S. In verbose the screen shows:
IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87
Then I wait about 10 seconds and it shows this Kernel Panic as I wrote above...

I tried to do this
dd if=/Volumes/Pendrive/chimera/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/rdisk0s2 (with my OSX)
It copied some bytes but it didn't help. I'm not sure if this is some kind of HDD problem or not.

I DID IT !!!
I INSTALLED LION AND IT WORKS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS! NO KERNEL PANICS. So I'll install Windows 7 and later I'll install Lion once again. I wrote everything what I did, I want to do this with my own tutorial and I'll find out what's the problem with that. ;]

My problem is solved.
There was small, little problem which caused these errors each time. The problem is with HP ProBook Installer (my verion 3.1.0). What I did 2 times any why does it work?
I just installed, firstly chimera 1.7.0 separately from pkg and then HP ProBook Installer, but only with OSX 10.7 and DSDT HD3000 for F20. Reboot and it works. I did it 2 times and it's the solution of my problem. I can't install chimera with HP ProBook Installer and with these packages. So my problem is solved.
I did't solve this error before, because I always installed Chimera with DSDT and packages for OSX TOGETHER. I don't know why does it work on my laptop in this order but now I can reinstall my OSX whenever I want. :)

zrzutekranu20120112o153.png

And once again :D... Thank You for everything. Very good site and forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back