1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Dear Team,

Greeting from me,

The Issue which i am facing is

mach_kernel not found,I have Installed latest chamelion boot loader 2.3 svn r2437 for 10.10 & Even Configured So many things using Chamelion wizard( 4.4.1) for 10.10

Its the error

No kernelCache file '/system/library/caches/com.apple.kernelcaches/.87061B51' found
Loading kernel/mach_kernel
Can't Find /mach_kernel

I have tried this in

org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>Kernel</key>
<string>/System/Library/Kernels/kernel</string>
above lines are making system reboot at infinite,its just similiar when we press -v -f,in the same manor files loads then system restarts after minute.
--------------------------------
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>kernel</string>
the above is giving error
This above is showing

Using a non default kernel (kernel) without specifying 'kernel cache' path, kernel cache will not be used
loading kernel /kernel
Can't find /kernel
=============================================

Thnx in advance because of above i m unable to boot without usb.

plz revert

Dear Team,

Greeting from me,

mach_kernel not found,I have Installed latest chamelion boot loader 2.3 svn r2437 for 10.10 & Even Configured So many things using Chamelion wizard( 4.4.1) for 10.10

Its the error

No kernelCache file '/system/library/caches/com.apple.kernelcaches/.87061B51' found
Loading kernel/mach_kernel
Can't Find /mach_kernel

I have tried this in

org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>Kernel</key>
<string>/System/Library/Kernels/kernel</string>
above lines are making system reboot at infinite,its just similiar when we press -v -f,in the same manor files loads then system restarts after minute.
--------------------------------
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>kernel</string>
the above is giving error
This above is showing

Using a non default kernel (kernel) without specifying 'kernel cache' path, kernel cache will not be used
loading kernel /kernel
Can't find /kernel
=============================================

Thnx in advance because of above i m unable to boot without usb.

plz revert

Why are you using Chameleon ? I suggest you use Chimera.

Good Luck

Why are you using Chameleon ? I suggest you use Chimera.

Good Luck

thnx for revert using latest chimera,is not solving the issue,after installation, system giving kernel panic.

Dear Team,

Greeting from me,

Remove any "Kernel" specification you have in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist. If you have multiple partitions, check all of their /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist. And be sure to install the latest Chameleon bootloader to all of them.

Remove any "Kernel" specification you have in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist. If you have multiple partitions, check all of their /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist. And be sure to install the latest Chameleon bootloader to all of them.

Hye RM thnx for revert,I have Removed kernel from Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist ,wherever i found adn even deleted DSDT and SSDT then rebooted without usb and -v,it shown Kp.
PFA

IMG_20141105_190420292.jpg

Greetings, New to this whole thing. Getting the same error. How would I do what you're talking about

Greetings, New to this whole thing. Getting the same error. How would I do what you're talking about

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back