Contribute
Register

Yosemite official Nvidia 343.01.01f01 AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same issue here no video on DVI or HDMI :( 2X GTX 780TI SLI - Asus Rampage IV Extreme

Sorry to hear you guys are havin that issue :( Ironically my DVI and HDMI are working. haven't tested others though.

Sorry to hear you guys are havin that issue :( Ironically my DVI and HDMI are working. haven't tested others though.
Tomorrow I am going to most likely do a clean install and see what happens. Also what SMBios are you guys using? I am forced to use iMac 14.2 since MacPro 3.1 and up doesn't boot and MacBook/Mini doesn't support Nvidia web drivers...

Tomorrow I am going to most likely do a clean install and see what happens. Also what SMBios are you guys using? I am forced to use iMac 14.2 since MacPro 3.1 and up doesn't boot and MacBook/Mini doesn't support Nvidia web drivers...

i was using iMac 14.2 but i switched to Mac 3.1 cause I read that what causing some people to not be able to run the nvidia web drivers. But they updated it for yosemite yesterday during the 10.10 release so it might not be needed.

i was using iMac 14.2 but i switched to Mac 3.1 cause I read that what causing some people to not be able to run the nvidia web drivers. But they updated it for yosemite yesterday during the 10.10 release so it might not be needed.
Nope, Web drivers are need for 3.1 since I couldn't boot with that when I installed. I hope we get some updates via Unibeast and Multicast to fix most of the problems. Also I hope nvidia releases a update soon since I find one screen hard to work with.

I have the drivers installed for my GTX 970 but every once in awhile it crashes then says "a graphics problem has been detected". Any idea what this is?

One of the times it happens is when trying to run Luxmark. Does it every time...

I have the drivers installed for my GTX 970 but every once in awhile it crashes then says "a graphics problem has been detected". Any idea what this is?

One of the times it happens is when trying to run Luxmark. Does it every time...

I would try to reinstall driver, maybe. with nv_disable=1 bootflag

Noooooo! i was about to post this with a guide...But its very simple.

I can confirm it is working with my Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming!!!

So happy!

Update: Added pics on my new 10.10 install with 970 working and running great!

Update2: Dual monitors working even with my TV. Trying to find another specific cable to try triple.

View attachment 107166View attachment 107168View attachment 107167

So I got everything working. Updated my CUDA driver to the latest, rebooted and now Luxmark ran no problem...

Is that Luxmark score with a single GTX 970? Does resolution matter for that test? I have an Asus GTX 970 and just got a score of 2970. Don't know if that's "normal" or not...

Is there someone that can run the GTX 970/980 with the HDMI port?!

Is there someone that can run the GTX 970/980 with the HDMI port?!

Again, yes.

So I got everything working. Updated my CUDA driver to the latest, rebooted and now Luxmark ran no problem...

Is that Luxmark score with a single GTX 970? Does resolution matter for that test? I have an Asus GTX 970 and just got a score of 2970. Don't know if that's "normal" or not...

I am running just one right now. 2970 is still great. higher than any 700 series I have seen. Not exactly sure why mine is almost doubled. My GPU overclock is only on my windows SSD, not mac; Software based GPU OC. I just ran another test after another clean install (without selecting USB 3.0 universal; had issues with USB) and I am still getting similar results. 5790 on my last test. I am using just one monitor during the test @ 1360x768. So I am not sure. I will try on my 1080p TV.

I wouldn't really worry about it. Any 970/980 is badass. loving my 200-400 FPS in borderlands pre sequel at max settings 1080p :)

Edit: Resolution was the reason for the crazy high score! at 1080p I am getting around 3000 in LuxMark. So everything is good :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back