Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi i'm trying to install yosemite mac to my hp laptop but all of that os x version failed on installing part. interestingly yosemite is the last os with the most progress i can took with its own problems.

when i'm try to install os x, getting an local apic panic at first. and using cpus=1 gives another error that says missing bluetooth transpor then says still waiting the root device and i'm getting that funky screen at the and.

i tried using kext-dev-mode=1 and nv-disable=1 with no luck(actually i have intel+amd architecture but i give it a try even so)

the laptop spec are

intel quad i7 with 8 treads
radeon hd 67?0 gpu
ddr3 8 gb ram
and hitachi hdd drive

tanks by now folks!

Attachments

• IMG_1675.JPG
    IMG_1675.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 132
Hi i'm trying to install yosemite mac to my hp laptop but all of that os x version failed on installing part. interestingly yosemite is the last os with the most progress i can took with its own problems.

when i'm try to install os x, getting an local apic panic at first. and using cpus=1 gives another error that says missing bluetooth transpor then says still waiting the root device and i'm getting that funky screen at the and.

i tried using kext-dev-mode=1 and nv-disable=1 with no luck(actually i have intel+amd architecture but i give it a try even so)

the laptop spec are

intel quad i7 with 8 treads
radeon hd 67?0 gpu
ddr3 8 gb ram
and hitachi hdd drive

tanks by now folks!

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

thanks man but i don't think i have a uefi capable device cause if i write the usb with uefi mode selected computer cannot even boot clover from the stick

and i searched for the forum but can't find any solitions from the other posts that figures out my problems

actually i'm curious about the cause of that mind blowing screen visual. why is that happening why the heck i'm gettin so many diffirent problems with all of that os x versions and why is that boot flags not making any diffirence at all it not makes any sense to me

thanks man but i don't think i have a uefi capable device cause if i write the usb with uefi mode selected computer cannot even boot clover from the stick

and i searched for the forum but can't find any solitions from the other posts that figures out my problems

actually i'm curious about the cause of that mind blowing screen visual. why is that happening why the heck i'm gettin so many diffirent problems with all of that os x versions and why is that boot flags not making any diffirence at all it not makes any sense to me

Your profile is not filled out as requested in the FAQ/guide.
Clover can be used in legacy as well as UEFI mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back