Motherboard
Gigabyte GAZ170M- D3H
CPU
I5-6600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
My pc config i56600 K, 16GB RAM, 2 TB HD,Gigabyte z170MD3h..
But i can't getting install yosemite. whenever i click on the usb bootable yosemite its goes stuck on the hackintosh logo. or if i do -v, GraphicsEnabler=No, Yes . npci=0x2000/3000 ...its goes black...I just can't understand what is happening ..Need your help ..

Waiting

My pc config i56600 K, 16GB RAM, 2 TB HD,Gigabyte z170MD3h..
But i can't getting install yosemite. whenever i click on the usb bootable yosemite its goes stuck on the hackintosh logo. or if i do -v, GraphicsEnabler=No, Yes . npci=0x2000/3000 ...its goes black...I just can't understand what is happening ..Need your help ..

Waiting

Yosemite doesn't have support for Skylake processors. The earliest version of OS X that supports Skylake is OS X El Capitan 10.11.1.

Thanks for your comment...i just want to know how do i create a bootable OSx ei capitan ..actually i don't have mac ...can i do the bootable drive from windows pc ??

thats mean mac is must for bootable os x ei capitan....Can you send me the procedure for create bootable and also installation , after installation ....thanks..

i did unibest ..but when ever i tried to boot .when i click on the pendrive to install ...it goes black screen with a circle and and line in the circle...what should i do ..

i did unibest ..but when ever i tried to boot .when i click on the pendrive to install ...it goes black screen with a circle and and line in the circle...what should i do ..

Start by reading the rules :
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Why are you posting in Buying Advice ?
Clearly you should start your own thread in Desktop Support (assuming that you have a desktop computer).
Boot in verbose mode and attach a picture of the kernel panic.

plz dont get angry..i m really tensed ..purchased this Costly pc only for hackintosh.. plz find the attachment ..for -v mode is not acceptable.

Attachments

• IMG_20161007_003713.jpg
    IMG_20161007_003713.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20161007_003744.jpg
    IMG_20161007_003744.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 135
plz dont get angry..i m really tensed ..purchased this Costly pc only for hackintosh.. plz find the attachment ..for -v mode is not acceptable.

Nobody is angry - Your post is off-topic in Buying Advice.
Add your hardware details to your profile as per the rules.
Start a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Off-topic posts will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back