Contribute
Register

Yosemite installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is MultiBeast working so slow? Whenever I select one of the things I get a spinning cursor for about 5 minutes...

No idea man about why it is slow. Try to complete the installation with some time.

I managed to install all the things you mentioned and I restarted the computer after MultiBeast had finished installing.

I used PCIRootUID=1 nv_disable=1 -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No to boot into Yosemite but the screen resolution is the same as before.

I managed to install all the things you mentioned and I restarted the computer after MultiBeast had finished installing.

I used PCIRootUID=1 nv_disable=1 -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No to boot into Yosemite but the screen resolution is the same as before.

Try to boot without any of the flag.

Note:- Remove USB and boot from HDD.

When I try it that way it says: Can't find mach_kernel

I tried to use PCIRootUID=1 nv_disable=1 -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No too, but it says Can't find mach_kernel again.

I installed both Snow Leopard and Yosemite on the same disk, I just created two partitions. On one there is Snow Leopard and on the other is Yosemite. Can this be the problem?

When I try to use HDMI cable on windows 7 the image isn't clear too. Can there be a problem with my monitor or graphic card?

I installed both Snow Leopard and Yosemite on the same disk, I just created two partitions. On one there is Snow Leopard and on the other is Yosemite. Can this be the problem?

Not sure. I don't have a SL and Yosemite dual boot build.

Boot with USB again and post your org.chameleon.boot.plist file from Yosemite installed partition's /Extra folder.

Are you able to boot into SL??

I decided to install Yosemite again. How can I do this?

But the copy which I downloaded was from App Store, I didn't even touch it.

I installed Yosemite again but the problem is the same. The only difference is that I no longer have two partitions but only one with Yosemite installed on.

Where can I find org.chameleon.boot.plist?

I am downloading Yosemite again now and I will try to install it again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back