HP Elite 7100
CPU
i5-750
Graphics
GT 230
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I have fully functioning Snow Leopard 10.6.8 on my PC. I burned OS X Yosemite to my USB with UniBeast. I turned off computer and turned it on again and chose USB from the list. Everything went fine until after about 15 seconds the screen went black, the monitor lost the signal and the power indicator on monitor just blinked. This happens every time I try to install Yosemite.

This happens after about 15 seconds when I am on the screen shown in attachment.

Can anyone help me please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 78
Hello,

I have fully functioning Snow Leopard 10.6.8 on my PC. I burned OS X Yosemite to my USB with UniBeast. I turned off computer and turned it on again and chose USB from the list. Everything went fine until after about 15 seconds the screen went black, the monitor lost the signal and the power indicator on monitor just blinked. This happens every time I try to install Yosemite.

This happens after about 15 seconds when I am on the screen shown in attachment.

Can anyone help me please?

Which port you are using for Monitor connection. Use one of the digital output port (DVI/HDMI)

Then try booting.

I am using HDMI port as you can see in the photo attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    585.1 KB · Views: 91
Sorry, my bad.

Do I need to buy HDMI cable?

Okay, but what do I need to do in order to use HDMI? Can I use this cable or do I need to buy one that supports HDMI?

Okay, but what do I need to do in order to use HDMI? Can I use this cable or do I need to buy one that supports HDMI?

If the HDMI ports are available in both end (Graphics Card & Monitor) then you can purchase one HDMI cable and you can connect your monitor with that cable.

Otherwise, check whether your monitor have DVI port or not (Your graphics card already have, i can see it from the above attached image, The white port is the DVI port), if the DVI port is available in your monitor then purchase one DVI cable connect your monitor with that.

I checked the monitor and it has both HDMI and DVI port. So I can purchase HDMI cable and connect the monitor with computer and it should work?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    806.3 KB · Views: 70
I tried with this adapter right now and the result is the same, black screen again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back