Contribute
Register

Yosemite Freezes on Bootup After Flawless Unibeast Installation (GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works for me… Thanks….

Hi there, I did what you said and installed this kext. When i tried to reboot to the HDD the bar started to scroll but once it got half way it stopped and rebooted the system again to a blank screen, and turned the pc off ? Any ideas ?
Thanks

Hi everyone,

So I installed Yosemite on my machine with pretty much the perfect scenario, installer booted, installed, booted into the OS via the USB drive and ran Multibeast. After I installed the DSDT for my motherboard (yes I confirmed I am running version F8) I could not boot or get the loading bar to move when I boot without loading from the USB drive. Here's the result when I boot using verbose: http://i.imgur.com/fplNvRi.jpg

I even tried installing without a DSDT to see if that would help, but no dice. Thanks in advance for the help.

EDIT: Solved it thanks to jarotte's help. To those of you searching for the answer for this fix, just check the ACPI Rollback for 5/6-series boards in MultiBeast.

Hi there, which version of Multibeast are you using ? Thankjs

I am having the same issue but don't have a second machine to install the fix. Is this simply a file that I can use Terminal to copy it from a portable HDD?

Second part of the question is how do I get the files if I have a Windows 7 machine.

The rollback worked like a charm after beating my head against the wall for 3 days. Thank you very much !!

Worked like a charm.
You are a gentleman and a scholar kind sir.

Rollback worked for me

THANK YOU!!!!! I was going crazy trying to get Yosemite working. The Rollback worked for me. I wish Multibesat could detect this issue and select the Rollback automatically.

Jeff

THANK YOU!!!!! I was going crazy trying to get Yosemite working. The Rollback worked for me. I wish Multibesat could detect this issue and select the Rollback automatically.

Jeff

Got exactly the same as reaction as Jeff :)banghead:)
Finally found this Thread :thumbup:.

Trouble all started when I tried Clover..... Then I decided to upgrade, maybe that would help. Thanks to the rollback got the system running.

Tony thanx.

Gunnar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back