Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most probably you can find it with DPCIManager.

Alternatively search in this forum with your motherboard model number and see whether other users were able to enable it or not.

Hey thanks for you help i checked my module and sadly it cannot support hackintosh so im using a usb dongle. However i have a problem. I installed chimera bootloader but i always boot into windows immediately and i have to plug in my unibeast usb to be able to boot into yosemite. Could someone help me on this??? Thanks a lot

However i have a problem. I installed chimera bootloader but i always boot into windows immediately and i have to plug in my unibeast usb to be able to boot into yosemite. Could someone help me on this??? Thanks a lot

Is the Windows on another HDD/SSD??

Which drive is set as first boot device on BIOS??

and have you tried boot into OS X HDD/SSD from BBS Menu?

Im dual booting windows an os x on a toshiba 2tb hdd. I set bios type to other os in bios

Which OS you have installed first?? If you have installed Windows after OS X and Chimera installation then windows will overwrite the boot sectors. So boot with USB and reinstall Chimera.

Which OS you have installed first?? If you have installed Windows after OS X and Chimera installation then windows will overwrite the boot sectors. So boot with USB and reinstall Chimera.

I installed yosemite first then windows. I installed chimera many times but still nothing. How

I installed yosemite first then windows. I installed chimera many times but still nothing. How

How the windows is installed ?? In UEFI or Legacy??

What is the current boot mode on BIOS?? UEFI Only or UEFI + Legacy??

What are entries available on boot priority selector??

How the windows is installed ?? In UEFI or Legacy??

What is the current boot mode on BIOS?? UEFI Only or UEFI + Legacy??

What are entries available on boot priority selector??

Im not sure but i know im definitely have legacy usb enabled. Just a sidetrack, is there Any way to get intel ac 7260 to work on hackintosh? Im no tech geek and i do not want to swap out the wifi card in risk of bricking it. Could anyone help me on this? Thanks

Im not sure but i know im definitely have legacy usb enabled.
Not legacy USB.

UEFI and Legacy are the two boot modes.

Just a sidetrack, is there Any way to get intel ac 7260 to work on hackintosh? Im no tech geek and i do not want to swap out the wifi card in risk of bricking it. Could anyone help me on this? Thanks

Intel WiFis are not yet supported on OS X.

Should i install windows on uefi or legacy??

Chimera cannot boot UEFI windows. Install windows in Legacy mode.

If you want to use UEFI, then you have to use clover instead of Chimera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back