Contribute
Register

Yosemite 10.10.1 and dual ASUS R9 290 (non-X) reference GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my r9 290 vaper-x working perfectly. I also get black screen, when I inject ATI. So what I did is just type in the FakeID:0x67B01002, but uncheck InjectATI. I don't know why, but it works for me. Hopefully, it will work for you also.

Can you please tell me how you got the Asus R9 290 Direct CU II working?
I only get black screen when injecting FakeId.
0x67B01002

Would be great if you could share how you made it work!

just uncheck: injectATI

hey aasimenator, just wondering if you got three screens working without having to plug them in and out and mess around with them.
If so what card did you use?

- Thanks is Advance
-MrTomoskie

My Asus R9 290 DirectCU II OC works fine except more than one display. FxFactory crashes system :(

aunaste If you use two AMD cards and one is not a r90x, then you can set the second card as your main monitor and FX Factory will load. After you install it, then you can set the 290x as your main monitor again. (assuming you are only using the plugins within your video editor). Every time you need to update it... you will need to set the other video card as the main again.

Also, when I use a second video card with the 290x... I can use set any/all of the ports on the rear.

Hey there,

I'm having the same problem with all version of the FXfactory 5.01 & 5 & 4. I'm running it on Asus R9 290X and every time while its trying to load it freezes my system. I even tried with -f & -v commands nothing changed Maybe in a second I'll give it a go with my on board GPU and let you know what happens.

Meanwhile have you found any solution to this annoying crash?

My Asus R9 290 DirectCU II OC works fine except more than one display. FxFactory crashes system :(

What if I don't have a second card, any ideas then :think:?

aunaste If you use two AMD cards and one is not a r90x, then you can set the second card as your main monitor and FX Factory will load. After you install it, then you can set the 290x as your main monitor again. (assuming you are only using the plugins within your video editor). Every time you need to update it... you will need to set the other video card as the main again.

Also, when I use a second video card with the 290x... I can use set any/all of the ports on the rear.

Well, I didn't have any problems with my Iris Pro 4600HD apparently R9 290X and FXfactory don't work well together. Although my previous R9 280X didn't have any trouble,

Thanks man! I will try out but I have R9 290, not X

Can you please tell me how you got the Asus R9 290 Direct CU II working?
I only get black screen when injecting FakeId.
0x67B01002

Would be great if you could share how you made it work!

Sry, can't remember exactly. It takes about 3 days :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back