Contribute
Register

Working BCM94360NG native support for catalina VS BCM94352 DW1560

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine has poor performance. Download 118.69 Mbps and upload 278 Mbps. It's better with Windows.

I barely ever boot in to Windows... It was because of the poor performance that I switched back to my DW1560.

BCM94360CS FTW

BCM94360CS FTW

Only when you have room for it... My laptop doesn't have enough space for an adaptor to use a BCM94360CS2 so the DW1560 is the best alternative for me.

Hi
I have

BCM94360NG​

All is ok airdrop handoff with iPhone and with apple watch

except unlock with Apple Watch, each time no communication with apple watch

do you have idea

open core and no kext for Broadcom

in opencore boot arg

keepsyms=1 darkwake=2 igfxonln=1 igfxagdc=0 brcmfx-country=FR brcmfx-driver=1
I have the BCM94360NG installed in my HackBookPro15,2 and it works fine for my purposes. Admittedly, I haven't spent any time doing speed tests, but I haven't noticed any performance issues that warranted further investigation.

@fennec62 In order to use brcmfx-country and brcmfx-driver boot-args, you are injecting AirportBrcmFixup.kext - correct?

Any news for windows 11 drivers BCM94360NG, I've dell xps 9570 and I tried some months ago but unfortunately drivers are incompatible with realtek SD Card Reader.

Whats the best driver for BCM94360CS2 under Windows that will prevent the freezing issue?

I use the drivers attached below in Windows 10. They work perfectly fine for me.

Attachments

• AppleBluetoothBroadcom64.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
  • BroadcomWirelessWin8x64.exe.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 78
I use the drivers attached below in Windows 10. They work perfectly fine for me.
Do you have this card in a laptop and did you get freeze if you are on battery? Also does the card perform as expected under Monterey ? Airdrop both way and universal control?

No, I am not using it in a laptop.

I use older Half-mini WiFi/BT cards in my laptop hacks and none of them have been upgraded to Monterey. They are all running Catalina perfectly well, so I see no reason to upgrade them at this time. If I were to upgrade them I would probably only go as far as Big Sur, I’m not a huge fan of Monterey.

The 3 x desktop systems I own that are running Monterey work as expected regarding hand-off, continuity and AirDrop.

I haven’t used Universal Control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back