Contribute
Register

Working Asus P8Z68-V Pro 10.7.2 Unibeast Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up for those of you with this board and set up with this guide, the 10.7.3 combo updater worked great for me.

monkeymanx said:
Slorrin said:
I have the same motherboard, except /GEN3, and an Nvidia GTX 570

I followed these steps, except i kept my ram down to 4 gigs just to be safe.

After the final step, i wasn't' able to boot using HDD, i got that drive0:error problem.

When i boot using USB, my graphics card, while functioning, seems stuck in 1024x768. I'm sure that this is going to be the easier of the two problems to overcome, but the not being able to boot via HDD is really irritating. Anyone face this problem?

I didn't get that boot issue. The boot loader and OSX is on your first HDD correct?

Not sure about the video. I thought most of the modern Nvidia cards were good to go.
boot0: error is nothing to do with hard drive positioning. It's to do with the hard drive itself. It depends on 4kb and 512kb sectors. Check over at voodooprojects for issue 129 on Chameleon and it describes it in more detail along with possible solutions, such as using a boot1h code.

Here's the link: http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/chameleon/issues/129/

Cool. Hopefully that helps out anybody with those issues. Just to reiterate, 10.7.3 is running great for me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back