Contribute
Register

Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Taobao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Toabaco

This card is pretty expensive so I decided I would purchase the parts separately. I bought the BCM94360CD to PCI-E adapter and the BCM94360CD card itself. It comes out to $65 shipped and comes with all of the things that are included with the one you saw above. Im assuming all you have to do is put the card into the adapter and connect the included USB cable to the USB header on your motherboard.

I will update this post when the parts come. (October 4 - 20)

Here are the links I used to buy the two parts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231337807155?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191029765954?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Just got the parts in today. Putting it together took 5 minutes and I ended up saving $40. I purchased both parts for $65. I just had to plug it in and thats it. I was able to switch to my windows partition using my bluetooth keyboard. For $65 its is really worth it. The TP Link WDN4800 is $40 dollars alone, and a Bluetooth adapter is around $10. So for $15 extra dollars I get 802.11AC compared to N, and I get bluetooth support in the BIOS/Bootloader.

-I get bluetooth support in the BIOS/Bootloader, you make my day!, please upload some pictures or video :), i bought with the same seller... what about the quality?, and how long take to arrive?, tnx

Just got the parts in today. Putting it together took 5 minutes and I ended up saving $40. I purchased both parts for $65. I just had to plug it in and thats it. I was able to switch to my windows partition using my bluetooth keyboard. For $65 its is really worth it. The TP Link WDN4800 is $40 dollars alone, and a Bluetooth adapter is around $10. So for $15 extra dollars I get 802.11AC compared to N, and I get bluetooth support in the BIOS/Bootloader.

Thank you, this was all the info i needed, im gonna order these parts for some BT/Wifi action with handoff continuity!

ncie find on the items btw!

-I get bluetooth support in the BIOS/Bootloader, you make my day!, please upload some pictures or video :), i bought with the same seller... what about the quality?, and how long take to arrive?, tnx

I ordered both parts on September 22. The BCM94360CD card arrived September 30 and the adapter arrived October 2 (I live in NYC). The quality seems just fine. I don't see anything wrong with it. It looks just like the one in post #1.
IMG_1001.JPGIMG_1004.jpgIMG_1007.jpg1.jpg

I ordered both parts on September 22. The BCM94360CD card arrived September 30 and the adapter arrived October 2 (I live in NYC). The quality seems just fine. I don't see anything wrong with it. It looks just like the one in post #1.

I'm been waiting my card and adapter, the time in my case its about 2 - 3 weeks, but with your comments, I will be waiting in calm. This adapter it's handoff ready on 10.10, thank you

You can get the drivers here
http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/downloads/

Like chad said you just look for the bluetooth and wifi drivers and then install. The bluetooth drivers didn't work for me, but was able to find it somewhere else and now it works. Let me know if you need me to upload it

Would be nice if you could upload the Bluetooth drivers :) .

that seems very nice!if you want this,you can feel kindly let me know.i.d be happy to help you!

Here's the drivers I used that got BT and wifi working in win 8.1 x64

Wish I knew about the build it yourself option. Would have saved $30

Attachments

• Apple Wireless Drivers.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 4,035

Here's the drivers I used that got BT and wifi working in win 8.1 x64

Wish I knew about the build it yourself option. Would have saved $30

Thank you very much!

Alright guys, this looks quite promising for enabling Continuity/Handoff natively with the new version of OS X (w/ iOS 8 of course). I ordered these two parts:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191029765954 -- Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD WLAN/BT card
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261607983834 -- PCI-E Adapter with 4 antennas, a screw driver, and 4 screws

I'll update with details once I receive and test these items! Have fun everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back