Contribute
Register

Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Taobao

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried every slot but bluetooth never available just wireless work in every slot. Here is the stupid part. I can see the bluetooth under System Report/USB HUB but on bluetooth says No bluetooth device. I really dont understand.

Edit: Finally I figured out. I formatted the OS and reinstall again. Now everthings work with RED LED.

Thank you @etere your help.

Hey Telepati,

just saw your reply and had some questions. Was your LED red too? Mine is red, and apparently that means no power through USB (tried one other internal USB but still the same). So you just reformatted your drive and installed OS X with UniBeast and MultiBeast and that did it? Wow might wanna try that too

Hi,

My problem is I cannot enter to the BIOS using the Apple wireless keyboard (HID poxy mode is not working). The card working perfectly when OS X or Windows is loaded.

Have anybody tried WLAN/Bluetooth card with Z77x-UD5H motherboard? What BIOS version and how it is connected?

My card:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121524655028?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT)

My motherboard:
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4139#ov

thanks

I have the exact same card and it worked perfectly on my Z77X-UD5H motherboard -- plugged in the PCIe to a 1x slot, attached the USB cable and it worked great.

However, that mb died and I've replaced with a Z97X-UD3H-BK -- the WiFi portion is working, however the bluetooth will not work. Still looking for a solution. :eek:

My BT works on the BCM94360CD (eBay) and I can successfully connect my BT headset for a prolonged period. But when I try to connect my iPad (for Handoff) or my Nexus 5, is disconnects within seconds.

I've read many a post regarding people having the same issue, just wondering if anyone has found a solution yet. I get "Network is unavailable".

If it matters, BTLE and Handoff are enabled in Settings and the profiler.

I tried every slot but bluetooth never available just wireless work in every slot. Here is the stupid part. I can see the bluetooth under System Report/USB HUB but on bluetooth says No bluetooth device. I really dont understand.

Edit: Finally I figured out. I formatted the OS and reinstall again. Now everthings work with RED LED.

Thank you @etere your help.

Ok, so we have conflicting info about the green/orange/red led on the back -- I was hoping to use that to determine whether the card was getting USB power for Bluetooth.

The WiFi card (BCM94360CD) shows up under Network/Wifi in the System Report, however Bluetooth is absent from the USB device list there. Possibly because it's not getting enough voltage from the USB header -- wondering if there are any settings in Clover to help this.

Ultimately, it would be awesome to get this down to a set of troubleshooting steps (e.g. step one is to ensure Bluetooth shows up in the System Report, or with a tool like IOJones or DarwinDumper, step 2 is check the system log to show the rights kexts are loading, etc.).

Any suggestions?

Anyone know why my max data rate is only 877.5mbps in Windows 8? I'm like 10 ft from the router, through 1 wall.. Shouldn't it be 1300mpbs? I'm running a Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router.

I thought this card was 3x3 on the 5ghz band!

I have the very same problem under Windos 7. No idea why. The router supports 1300mbps (tested).

Did you find any solution to this problem?

Hey Telepati,

just saw your reply and had some questions. Was your LED red too? Mine is red, and apparently that means no power through USB (tried one other internal USB but still the same). So you just reformatted your drive and installed OS X with UniBeast and MultiBeast and that did it? Wow might wanna try that too

Sorry I didn't saw your message. Yes mine is red now. And yes I reformatted to my drive and installed clean OSX with Clover. Im using PCI Slot 3 without any problem.

Ok, so we have conflicting info about the green/orange/red led on the back -- I was hoping to use that to determine whether the card was getting USB power for Bluetooth.

The WiFi card (BCM94360CD) shows up under Network/Wifi in the System Report, however Bluetooth is absent from the USB device list there. Possibly because it's not getting enough voltage from the USB header -- wondering if there are any settings in Clover to help this.

Ultimately, it would be awesome to get this down to a set of troubleshooting steps (e.g. step one is to ensure Bluetooth shows up in the System Report, or with a tool like IOJones or DarwinDumper, step 2 is check the system log to show the rights kexts are loading, etc.).

Any suggestions?

I didn't add any kext and my bluetooth shown on System Reporter. Handoff work. My card now working like a OOB. I updated my system to 10.10.3 and there is no any problem. Even working better now with 10.10.3.

My BT works on the BCM94360CD (eBay) and I can successfully connect my BT headset for a prolonged period. But when I try to connect my iPad (for Handoff) or my Nexus 5, is disconnects within seconds.

I've read many a post regarding people having the same issue, just wondering if anyone has found a solution yet. I get "Network is unavailable".

If it matters, BTLE and Handoff are enabled in Settings and the profiler.

I have the exact same issue... like a few others here. wifi works like a charm though.

I have the exact same issue... like a few others here. wifi works like a charm though.

Just a BUMP for this thread as I have the same BT connection issue with no fix found after hours of scouring the internet.
Hand off seems to be okay (phone calls come to my late 2013 Hack Pro), my problem is I can't connect my iPhone via BT with the same "network unavailable" message even though the Hack and the iPhone 6+ both find each other and displays a pairing code. Air-Drop won't work without the connection.
My adapter card card are the same hardware that TonyMac suggested in this thread

http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/1...apple-mini-cards-pcie-mini-pcie-adapters.html

With a two wire USB connector.
I'm interested if anyone has found a solution. I'm running Y10.10.3 with Clover

Cheers

I just bought a Macbook Pro (2015) and get the same error when trying to pair with my iPhone.
so I started searching the net and found this:

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-7722

seems like it's not possible to "pair" with iPhones in general. handoff w/ macbook works great as it supposed to, but not on my hackintosh. doing a clean install of yosemite in the next days, maybe that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back