Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,

my system: High Sierra, Gigabyte Z370m D3H, i5 8600k, 16 Gb RAM, 250 GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Seagate HD and a Corsair RM750x PSU

I have no issues with the system only when I want to switch the computer off. The system seems to react and after a few seconds the monitor goes black. Not so the computer! Fans still spinning, RAM RGB still shining and the Saitek mouse wheel still glowing. The mouse is glowing all the time anyway as soon as the PSU is connected to the grid. Why is that? I read some posts but most been about reboots and sleep issues! Setting up a custom Mac is a complete new experience for me and I am far from being very into the whole computer thing. But, I made it till here and all looks fine apart from the pointed issue. Someone any ideas?

I appreciate any suggestions!

:)

@SueSun, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

It seems a specific problem on GA mobo hackintosh. Could you try using clover configurator check on the Acpi-"FixShutdown" in your config.list? Hope it working for you.

Will give it a try! Thank you!

8e64f49e02755d873b38f760cfebc5bd-1.png

Ok, it is now checked! Now I wonder what to do next!

Last edited:
you sure this is you EFI Clover config?

Ok, it is now checked! Now I wonder what to do next!
Left-bottom of configurator 'Save" and try 'Restart' first, then 'Shutdown'

Restart has the similar effect! Monitor goes dark, mouse arrow still active. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back