Contribute
Register

Won't boot without -x, kernel problem? please help, first hackintosh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Soooooo I had a bluetoothcontroller error after my install, and tried deleting all bluetooth kexts (didn't work) and redoing the USB and reinstalling mavericks using the new USB among other things but nothing worked... then at some point I got a 'bluetooth controller missing' error, I can't remember the full name, so I wiped the HDD and reinstalled mavericks after not getting anywhere with various small fixes.

Important part

Now I get new errors,
as seen below. I Can boot with -x but obviously I want to fix the issue to be able to freely boot without boot flags.

any suggestions? I can't really think of the various small fixes I've tried, sorry about that... but if anyone has any fixes I'll remember if I've done them or not!

IMG_3037.jpg

also this is the OLD bluetooth error BELOW that I had before the photo above (the photo above is the current new error).

IMG_3035.jpg

Using a Z87-D3HP, intel HD 4600 integrated graphics, i7 4700 processor, no DSDT.

Okay so now I can only boot to my Hackintosh HD if I use -x -v -PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Sorry but I'm a noob, how can I make it so I don't require these boot flags to boot? If I don't use them I get kernel or bluetooth errors. I've tried using multi beast to boot with PCIRootUID=1 and GraphicsEnabler=Yes under the boot options but it doesn't work, still.

What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back