Contribute
Register

WonkeyDonkey's Steambox Pro - Z87E-ITX - Core i7 4770S - GTX 760 Gaming ITX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the attached. I have NOT added the DW1510 patch, although you are free to do so. I've found recently that wireless actually works better without it, assuming you have exactly the same card. It is also still 100% native.

Thank you very much. Will test it very soon. The new motherboard is on the way and hopefully everything is working ;)

Thanks again for your assistance

@WonkeyDonkey

Would you also be so kind and post your SSDT here? I want to add the SSDT into my DSDT
And also your modded FakeSMC (for imac 14,3 system definition)?

Thanks in advance
Huberer

Thanks. I know how to make a SSDT but I don't know how to do it without a running system ;-) I'm still waiting for my motherboard to arrive and therefore I can't set it up.
In the meantime I'm preparing everything for the installation. I also want to combine the dsdt with ssdt (everything together).
That's why I've asked for the SSDT

Huberer

@WonkeyDonkey

Would you also be so kind and post your SSDT here? I want to add the SSDT into my DSDT
And also your modded FakeSMC (for imac 14,3 system definition)?

Thanks in advance
Huberer

What CPU are you planning to use ?

You really should have made it clear previously that you dont have the board yet. There are reasons why you should start with YOUR OWN raw DSDT file and not somebody elses.

Im really not a clairvoyant here ya know.

What CPU are you planning to use ?

i7-4770S, like you use. I wrote this some threads before on the last but one page. I should have mentioned it again, sorry for it.

Have you ever ran into any issues with security updates, Wonkey?
Wondering if it is safe to update to 2014-005 which came out yesterday.
Hope you're not too busy with getting Yosemite running.

Thanks for clearing that out! :)

edit: safe ;)

Yep. Never had any issues with Security Updates on this build at all.

Im looking at Yosemite for my NUC guide right now, so wont be installing it on this one until that has been tested and verified.

hi WonkeyDonkey,

after the NUC guide, will you install Yosemite on your Z87E System and give us an update in this thread? This would be great.

Maybe with Clover :)

hi WonkeyDonkey,

after the NUC guide, will you install Yosemite on your Z87E System and give us an update in this thread? This would be great.

Maybe with Clover :)

Maybe, and no. I have no plans to move to Clover. I will switch to Yosemite at some point, but my NUC guide has priority and I use my Steambox build to do software development; being in the middle of a huge software project right now means my time is limited.

Im sure there are/will be plenty of Clover based guides made available for Yosemite in the forums.

Ok,

only one thing. Yosemite works for me on my Z87E with Clover. But i have problems with Audio over HDMI. I get only Audio over Internal Speaker, LineOut,Optical-Output when i use MultiBeast ALC1150 option.

I have to patch this ? But which patch..

Thank You

Ok,

only one thing. Yosemite works for me on my Z87E with Clover. But i have problems with Audio over HDMI. I get only Audio over Internal Speaker, LineOut,Optical-Output when i use MultiBeast ALC1150 option.

I have to patch this ? But which patch..

Thank You

I cant tell you. I do not use Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back