Contribute
Register

Wireless - Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rimmi2002 said:
moarfish said:
No. They don't have stock yet. When you click inside the page, they said "no stock" in Chinese in the first line of the discription.
The number of transaction is "0" as well.

Oh I see I was using google translate on the page....seems like that wasn't translated. Can you read chinese? I know the price of the card converted over into $ is $15~16 and they charge ~$1 shipping....is that the same for delivery to the U.S. or will it be more for delivery to U.S.?

Yes I can read Chinese. I live in Hong Kong. $1 shipping is just apply within China.
Overseas shipping cost below:
??: 66.0????: 400.0??EMS: 400.0?
Which means:
By Post: $66/6.4, By Courier $400/6.4

They are out of stocks for very long time so I give up and pick an Apple Branded BCM4322MC which will arrive on Tuesday.

moarfish said:
rimmi2002 said:
moarfish said:
No. They don't have stock yet. When you click inside the page, they said "no stock" in Chinese in the first line of the discription.
The number of transaction is "0" as well.

Oh I see I was using google translate on the page....seems like that wasn't translated. Can you read chinese? I know the price of the card converted over into $ is $15~16 and they charge ~$1 shipping....is that the same for delivery to the U.S. or will it be more for delivery to U.S.?

Yes I can read Chinese. I live in Hong Kong. $1 shipping is just apply within China.
Overseas shipping cost below:
??: 66.0????: 400.0??EMS: 400.0?
Which means:
By Post: $66/6.4, By Courier $400/6.4

They are out of stocks for very long time so I give up and pick an Apple Branded BCM4322MC which will arrive on Tuesday.

Did you get his one?
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=5188813917

Report: the Apple branded BCM4322MC work OOB! 300M link speed and full airdrop support!
$70RMB is really cheap too.
Perfect.

moarfish said:
Report: the Apple branded BCM4322MC work OOB! 300M link speed and full airdrop support!
Perfect.

Thanks for reporting back! I am thinking about getting the same. With the shipping cost it will probably run me more than double the cost...but I guess still worth it, if it is compatible OOB. Tired of chasing new driver updates with OSX updates.

I was wondering with PCI-E adapter card did you use for it? Thanks!

I was originally bought this:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10544568603

It claims to be using Apple Branded AR9280 but it just run at 54M once I install it.
As you can see, it is a bundle with the adaptor and the WiFi Card together.
When my Apple BCM4322MC arrived, I just pick out that so called Apple AR9280 and replace it with my new card.
This is my situation but I think most of the PCI-E adaptor in Taobao should work.

moarfish said:
Perfect.

work on lion ?

I am running Lion.
Lion OOB 100% work.
I've mentioned AirDrop working right?
It is Lion new feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back