Contribute
Register

Will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good option as well. What will be best for you depends on the noise level that is tolerable when you are working the system hard for hours at a time. You could try the AIO by corsair first and see if it meets your requirements. If not go with the Noctua D15. Many video editors in this community swear by the Noctua for their Pro editing systems.

I'll go with your recommendation first then, you know more than I do so I definitely trust your judgement more than mine at this point.

Looking at the Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (64GB) for RAM

I've used Crucial before upgrading an old G5 and it worked well. Is there compatibility issues when it comes to RAM because I notice Newegg has some other options not listed here on tonymacx

Last edited:
I'll go with your recommendation first then, you know more than I do so I definitely trust your judgement more than mine at this point.

Looking at the Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (64GB) for RAM

Perfect, a 64 GB kit is the sweet spot for video editing. Doesn't pay dividends to go above that.

I can't accept any kind of pay in any form, beer or money but you can contribute to support the site if you'd like. There is a Paypal contribute button right above the site logo i.e. the red apple with two eyes on it.

I can't accept any kind of pay in any form, beer or money but you can contribute to support the site if you'd like. There is a Paypal contribute button right above the site logo i.e. the red apple with two eyes on it.

I will gladly donate to support the site.

Made a little donation, $25. Didn't know what was typical so not trying to be a cheapskate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back