Gigabyte Ga-H77N-Wifi
Corsair 430 W power supply
Seagate ST500LM000 hard drive
i3-2125 processor
TP-Link TL-WN881ND wifi card in PCIe slot
DSDT-GA-H77N-WIFI-F2.aml
IO80211Family.kext
Set up with MultiBeast-Mountain-Lion-Edition-5.4.1

Here is my issue: I can't connect to my wifi router (Belkin N wireless router model F5D8236-4 v2). I can see it in my network window. When I select it and put in my password (WPA2), it tells me the password is wrong. I know the password is right because I copied it directly from the keychain of my working MBP to a txt edit file on a USB stick and transferred it directly. Twice. I have tried using the network button at the top of my desktop screen and in the Network menu in System preferences. This is my first Hackintosh and I just set it up. I have (almost) everything else working.

Advice Please?

Here is my build:
Gigabyte Ga-H77N-Wifi
Corsair 430 W power supply
Seagate ST500LM000 hard drive
i3-2125 processor
TP-Link TL-WN881ND wifi card in PCIe slot
DSDT-GA-H77N-WIFI-F2.aml
IO80211Family.kext
Set up with MultiBeast-Mountain-Lion-Edition-5.4.1

Here is my issue: I can't connect to my wifi router (Belkin N wireless router model F5D8236-4 v2). I can see it in my network window. When I select it and put in my password (WPA2), it tells me the password is wrong. I know the password is right because I copied it directly from the keychain of my working MBP to a txt edit file on a USB stick and transferred it directly. Twice. I have tried using the network button at the top of my desktop screen and in the Network menu in System preferences. This is my first Hackintosh and I just set it up. I have (almost) everything else working.

Advice Please?

Sticking with recommended components will always make your life easier. Here is a link using the search facility, your going to need to do a lot of reading.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/search.php?googleSearch=WN881ND

Adrian B

Interesting, did you get the OS to even read your hardware? Which network driver did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back