Contribute
Register

Wifi Card natively working with MacOS Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

I was wondering if there is any way I can install in my laptop a wifi card that is natively compatible with the latest version
of MacOS Sierra. If yes, can anyone tell me a model of wifi card?
Currently, i wanted to buy an original AirPort Wireless Card but I'm not sure if I can make it work (I'm not sure if I can fit in the laptop case).

My laptop is an Asus X550VX with I7 6700HQ and Nvidia GTX950M graphic Card.
Now I'm running the latest version of MacOS Sierra and I manage to make all the things working well (Ethernet, Sleep/Wake, TouchPad, Graphic Card, Audio) except Wifi and Bluetooth.
For now, I'm just using a D-Link DW131 Nano Wifi Adapter.

Thank You!

Hello there,

I was wondering if there is any way I can install in my laptop a wifi card that is natively compatible with the latest version
Currently, i wanted to buy an original AirPort Wireless Card but I'm not sure if I can make it work (I'm not sure if I can fit in the laptop case).

Now I'm running the latest version of MacOS Sierra and I manage to make all the things working well (Ethernet, Sleep/Wake, TouchPad, Graphic Card, Audio) except Wifi and Bluetooth.

Thank You!

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Hello there,

Thank You!
Does your laptop have a mini PCIe or a m.2 NGFF slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back