Contribute
Register

Which BIOS for Kaby Lake GA-z170x-ud5 th build

Status
Not open for further replies.
That link doesn't seem to work... For me, the only critical bios setting that I need to change from stock is the to disable to Serial Port (Peripherals->SuperIO). You also might need XCHI Handoff = enabled if you're not using AptioMemoryFix
I also prefer CSM support to be disabled but that might cause problems if you have a legacy bios AMD card (I don't)

Yeah, mods deleted that post... :confused: Thanks canyondust. I'm going to try adding AptioMemoryFix to see if that does the trick. I still have OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi in there which I have learned is out of date. Is it as simple as removing it from the drivers folder and adding AptioMemoryFix .efi file in there?

Yeah, mods deleted that post... :confused: Thanks canyondust. I'm going to try adding AptioMemoryFix to see if that does the trick. I still have OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi in there which I have learned is out of date. Is it as simple as removing it from the drivers folder and adding AptioMemoryFix .efi file in there?

Basically :) also if you’re using emuvariableuefi or whatever it’s called, get rid of that too, it’s not needed for this board.

Basically :) also if you’re using emuvariableuefi or whatever it’s called, get rid of that too, it’s not needed for this board.

HALLELUJAH. This did the trick. THANK YOU. SO. MUCH!

yes i use OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi without emuvaraiblenvram.efi

no we need a opencore for Z170-UD5-TH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back