Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Does anyone know where to get a GA-H67N-USB3-B3 motherboard?

Amazon, NewEgg and every other place I've checked are out of them and listed as not knowing when they may be back in stock which makes me think they are being discontinued. The Gigabyte web site's "Where to buy" search is useless. I actually found one online at a store nearby last night and ordered it for in store pick up. I went to pick it up today after receiving the confirmation email stating it was ready and when I got there they had sold it to someone else and it was the last one!

I don't want to use the H61N and don't know what else has as good as specs as the GA-H67N-USB3-B3.

xenakes said:
Does anyone know where to get a GA-H67N-USB3-B3 motherboard?

Amazon, NewEgg and every other place I've checked are out of them and listed as not knowing when they may be back in stock which makes me think they are being discontinued. The Gigabyte web site's "Where to buy" search is useless. I actually found one online at a store nearby last night and ordered it for in store pick up. I went to pick it up today after receiving the confirmation email stating it was ready and when I got there they had sold it to someone else and it was the last one!

I don't want to use the H61N and don't know what else has as good as specs as the GA-H67N-USB3-B3.

Have you tried eBay?

I hadn't. I didn't want to mess around with it. Just wanted to buy the board and get on with it. Didn't expect it to be a rarity. I just checked ebay and there is one on there for $169.98 plus shipping. I just found one on TigerDirect for $162 w/4gb of Corsair Vengence memory. Only thing is they say it won't be shipped until 3 Feb. I'm wondering if it will be at all.

Oh well, more then I expected to pay but I got what I wanted.

Have you tried Google Shopping ?

Yes, the results I viewed were all out of stock.

You should get it off of eBay. $170 for the board is not a bad price at all.

I've been trying to find one of these boards at a reasonable price for over a month : /

The only one i see on ebay right now, is 180 + shipping so 190 bucks. I really want a mini, but dont want to give up sata 6bs for ssd speed and low heat.

Doesn't seem like these are being made anymore... I really hope a new mITX board comes out that has all the features of the h67n and is as compatible as this great board.

Here's to hoping!

Hopefully the one I ordered from TigerDirect actually shows up. I have a friend in Thailand right now for a few days and he's going to try and track them down and see if the price is reasonable. If so, you want one?

Yeah if the price is close to what it originally costs here, for sure. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back