Contribute
Register

When I try to load the Sierra Installer the apple logo and bar is frozen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel DX79SI
CPU
Intel Core i7 3930K Processor
Graphics
ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

When I try to boot to my external flash drive with the Sierra installer on it everything seems fine but then when the loading bar underneath the apple shoes up it does not move!

I have tried entering "-v" in the boot args but when I push enter the whole clover boot menu just freezes! Any ideas on how to help!

BTW - I am using legacy!

Hello chazf2,
welcome to the site. It would be better to post this in another forum. This forum is for Buying Advice. You can try Post Installation/ General Help.

Hello chazf2,
welcome to the site. It would be better to post this in another forum. This forum is for Buying Advice. You can try Post Installation/ General Help.
Ok, Thanks!

@chazf2, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

When ever I try to boot into verbose mode the computer freezes!

I also updated my hardware in my profile!

@BreBo When ever I push enter when I type in -v in the boot args the clover menu just completely freezes! So I can't find a picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back