Dell Latitude E6440
CPU
i7-4500m
Graphics
HD 4600 + HD 8790M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
IMG_20230103_134910.jpg

I have working opencore but i want to switch back to clover, checked all quirks that is in my open core in clover quirks section but i get that error

It's not a kernel panic.

If you want help you should zip and attach your /EFI folder.

It's not a kernel panic.

If you want help you should zip and attach your /EFI folder.
sorry I forgot to upload because I was posting from mobile

the acpi files outside patched folder in clover are there because i was testing if one of them caused the panic

Attachments

• CLOVER 2.zip
    26.7 MB · Views: 21
  • OCworking 2.zip
    58.2 MB · Views: 24
sorry I forgot to upload because I was posting from mobile

the acpi files outside patched folder in clover are there because i was testing if one of them caused the panic
best to stick with opencore if it works, no need to go backwards :)

clover has more customizations in gui and entry options that is not there in oc + editing args before booting is much easier also it uses oc anyway to boot the os, i think it is aio solution for me

One more thing is that I am multi booting with windows and linux and I don't think that opencore makes sense like clover for my case

One more thing is that I am multi booting with windows and linux and I don't think that opencore makes sense like clover for my case
opencore is fine for multibooting

opencore is fine for multibooting
But doesn't have customize like these in colver

Changing icons for each entry, separate arguments for each entry, custom config file for each, selecting type for booting linux, editing args and options before boot easily, many many other i didn't mention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back