i7-8750H
Graphics
GTX 1060 Max-Q
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Well my friend does not have a mac, and refuses to pay the outrageous prices (no offense to people who have bought a applecomputer in the past) and he is looking to build a hackintosh so he can develop ios apps like myself. Now we checked online for cpu's and motherboards and we then remembered that maybe those cheap ones may not be supported. So my question is which intel cpu's and which motherboards are supported in building a customac from unibeast mountain lion 1.5.3 .

-Tail from TailGames

you can find my games here on the appstore!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crate-breaker/id546416487?mt=8

i have been doing alot of research but everytime i find a "sucess build" i read that someone else with the same components had a "failure build" so its annoying to see who to turn to

i have been doing alot of research but everytime i find a "sucess build" i read that someone else with the same components had a "failure build" so its annoying to see who to turn to
You *will* encounter problems!

For some people, when they see a Kernel Panic, their 1st Step is to PANIC, then go to the board and post "Help, I have a white screen/invalid sign/no entry sign/kernel panic.... what do I do? Help!!!!"

While another person will see the problem/kernel panic, reboot, type some command line parameters, see the probably cause of the error, reboot again and take corrective action, and be up and running.... within the time span the other person is still posting his help message and waiting for a response.

If your friend doesn't like the troubleshooting, then hackintoshing is not for him. Just buy a used Mac Mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back