Contribute
Register

Weird Login Screen on El Capitan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would remove it and add it to your config.

To remove it type in sudo nvram boot-args=""

I removed my entry in NVRAM and chose "inject NVidia" in config.plist, but the machine just started up with the default OSX graphics driver. When I chose to use the NVidia again, the entry in NVRAM was back. Inject NVidia is still marked in Clover configurator/Config.plist.

What am I doing wrong?

I removed my entry in NVRAM and chose "inject NVidia" in config.plist, but the machine just started up with the default OSX graphics driver. When I chose to use the NVidia again, the entry in NVRAM was back. Inject NVidia is still marked in Clover configurator/Config.plist.

What am I doing wrong?

Inject Nvidia should be false for a GTX 960, at all times. You can put nvda_drv=1 in your config under boot arguments.

Inject Nvidia should be false for a GTX 960, at all times. You can put nvda_drv=1 in your config under boot arguments.

Ok, now I have done that. I have made sure NVRAM is empty, and set "Inject NVidia" to false. Then I marked "NVidia_drv=1" under "Boot" in Clover config/config.plist. Rebooted, but startup screen still the same (like pic in first post).

Ok, now I have done that. I have made sure NVRAM is empty, and set "Inject NVidia" to false. Then I marked "NVidia_drv=1" under "Boot" in Clover config/config.plist. Rebooted, but startup screen still the same (like pic in first post).

NVidia_drv=1 is wrong... it is nvda_drv=1. This may not fix your issue though, there could be something else causing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back