Contribute
Register

Want to Buy New GPU for Hackintosh. Need suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy a Graphics Card for my PC that will run Hackintosh. Here's the specification of my PC. Please suggest me a budget graphics card that will be compatible with Hackintosh.

MotherBoard: Gigabyte H81M
CPU: Core i5, 4th Gen
1TB HDD, 120GB SSD

I tried to install Hackintosh several times but the iGPU didn't work and I heard that iGPUs are not compatible. I was using VGA cable but planning to use HDMI after buying the new GPU.
TIA

Buyer's Guide.jpg

I want to buy a Graphics Card for my PC that will run Hackintosh. Here's the specification of my PC. Please suggest me a budget graphics card that will be compatible with Hackintosh.

MotherBoard: Gigabyte H81M
CPU: Core i5, 4th Gen
1TB HDD, 120GB SSD

I tried to install Hackintosh several times but the iGPU didn't work and I heard that iGPUs are not compatible. I was using VGA cable but planning to use HDMI after buying the new GPU.
TIA

I think that the best videocard for a cheap hackintosh is Gtx1050 (100 Dollars) and now it's supported!

Hey sohag360,
According to PC Configuration, I like to add best graphic cards which are not cheap .

EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X
EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 SSC
Gigabyte Radeon Rx 460
So you need to increase your budget to get all features and enjoy pc gaming.

Hey sohag360,
According to PC Configuration, I like to add best graphic cards which are not cheap .

EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X
EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 SSC
Gigabyte Radeon Rx 460
So you need to increase your budget to get all features and enjoy pc gaming.
It's better EVGA than NVIDIA for any reason ?

Yes because as per my knowledge EVGA makes NVIDIA graphics cards and you can spend more on your graphics card than your processor.

EVGA build the most compatible graphic cards for hackintosh.

The EVGA GeForce 210 is compatible? Because I though it only is the NVIDIA Geforce 210..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back