Contribute
Register

VoodooI2C Help and Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you anonymous-writer for this hint! I tried 2 weeks without success on my ASUS UX410UQK, it has device ETPD and Pin 6D. With 0x55 i got trackpad settings but it don't work too. With 0x17 my trackpad works now!
F-Didi could you share with me your clover files, please?

Here are my clover files.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 95
My specs are just the same as yours, I made the proper changes and applied the patches to the DSDT.dsl - except Windows 10 since DSDT was already patched with @RehabMan's Windows 8 patch for battery and USB. I'm on VoodooI2C v2.0.1 and High Sierra 10.13.3
I checked and checked again.

But I have this result:
View attachment 313200

View attachment 313201

View attachment 313203

I am attaching the proper files for you to help me out. Thanks in advance.
The guide suggests to install the kexts to Clover/kexts/Other.

If you want to install them to System volume, remove AppleHPM.kext, AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext and AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext from S/L/E. Rebuild cache and reboot :)
Notice they will come back after a system update, so you'll have to remove them again.

Thanks for your reply but the problem gets worse: VoodooI2C.kext doesn't even load.
So I tried manually and this is what I got: VoodooI2C.kext loads normally, VoodooI2CELAN does not.

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 19.04.46.png

Attachments

• debug_30462.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Thanks for your reply but the problem gets worse: VoodooI2C.kext doesn't even load.
So I tried manually and this is what I got: VoodooI2C.kext loads normally, VoodooI2CELAN does not.

View attachment 313688
That is not the correct command to use. The correct command is

Code:
sudo kextutil -d VoodooI2C.kext VoodooI2CElan.kext

Half the stuff you provide in your troubleshooting archives is not requested and is not useful. The stuff you provided that is requested doesnt even have evidence of you installing VoodooI2C and your chosen satellite to Clover.

<please delete this post>

Last edited:

If you want to install them to System volume, remove AppleHPM.kext, AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext and AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext from S/L/E. Rebuild cache and reboot :)
Notice they will come back after a system update, so you'll have to remove them again.

Ok I solved the problem as you directed me with:
-) FakeSMC.kext in /CLOVER/kexts/Other since I have InjectKexts=Detect in my config.plist
-) VoodooI2C.kext, VoodooI2CELAN.kext in /CLOVER/kexts/10.13

Thanks it works like a charm. Great.

Hi guys, im having some problem too, the trackpad doesnt work at all...here's my file.

Edit: and clover too

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    947.1 KB · Views: 71
  • CLOVER.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Hi guys, im having some problem too, the trackpad doesnt work at all...here's my file.

Edit: and clover too
Your DSDT is not patched for GPIO interrupts - you didn't follow the guide...
Also, you have 2 OS patches applied. Undo the Windows 2012 patch you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back