Contribute
Register

Video Card Compatability List.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before completing this list must have found it works well and OpenCL is right. ?

Gbyte 560Ti with patch for OpenCL on UEFI Bios.

Attachments

• Cl.jpg
    Cl.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 315
HP Z1 with Quadro 4000m

I fully understand that the HP Z1 (Hp's answer to the 27" iMac) will be a challenge to get fully working. I've got most things working but the main issue is the internal display. The Z1 uses both Intel HD4000 and NVIDIA Quadro 4000m. I can get the Intel HD4000 to work on the internal display as expected with limited graphics 1024x768 support and I can get the NVIDIA 4000m to fully work if I connect an external monitor to the Displayport. The good news is that the mac sees the NVIDIA 4000m correctly and acceleration is working fine.

When I connect an external monitor to the Displayport , the internal monitor goes black (not surprising). I think this happening because the Internal 27" Display is trying to use the Intel HD4000 rather than the NVIDIA Quadro.

The QUESTION is:

How can i force the internal display to use the Quadro 4000m?

I should mention that the system has been very stable using the external monitor . NVIDIA Cuda apps appear to work fine.

any help or direction would be great.

Gigabyte ATI HD6850 working on ML with with following steps:

1. Delete ATi6000Controller.kext from /S/L/E/ on MB stick. Repair permissions. Keep back up.
2. Install from Unibeast fresh with GraphicsEnabler=No -v
3. Boot from MB with GE=No -v. Put ATI6000Controller.kext on Desktop and run Kext Beast. Install Multibeast. Edit boot.config.plist: AtiConfig=Bulrushes,AtiPorts=4.

Dual displays working on bottom DVI/HDMI port. No issues.

Did you use the same method as the others with the 6xxx kext replacement?

I simply swapped the 8400gs in, ran the installer and once the install was finished swapped the 6850 back in.

Gigabyte R6870C - Working! - Dual MiniDisplayPort - Dual 27" ACD

Gigabyte R6870C 1GB installs using the method prescribed by Colton328.
After kextbeast, 2560x1440 resolution on dual ACD 27"'ers.

Loving life right this moment!

anyone have any advice my gigabyte 6870 will not boot unless I have graphicsenabler=no.
I followed the guide to delete ati6000.kext and then re-add it. still not working with graphics enabler disabled.

I am about to say screw this and just go back to windows and all my hackintoshing years.

xfx

I confirm that XFX Radeon HD6870 1024 Mb is working 100%, full graphics support.

Used the same procedure as Eric in Post #13

I confirm that XFX Radeon HD6870 1024 Mb is working 100%, full graphics support.

Used the same procedure as Eric in Post #13

What exactly are you guys setting in multi beast to get this to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back