Contribute
Register

Video Card Compatability List.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have any advice my gigabyte 6870 will not boot unless I have graphicsenabler=no.
I followed the guide to delete ati6000.kext and then re-add it. still not working with graphics enabler disabled.

I am about to say screw this and just go back to windows and all my hackintoshing years.

Did you reboot immediately after running kextbeast? Or did you also run multibeast before a reboot? Only reason I ask is that it only worked for me after a kextbeast-only reboot. Also, I only have confirmed the mDP connection, what type of monitor are you using?

EVGA GTX 570 1280MB DDR5 (id 1081) - Working OOB

GIGABYTE HD5770 Silent Cell (GV-R577SL-1GD ) working with "GraphicsEnabler" yes.

Screen Shot 2012-07-26 at 19.28.20.png

What exactly are you guys setting in multi beast to get this to work?

Nothing in Multibeast.

My procedure is as follows:

Follow Colton123's guide to get ATI6000 kext installed.
Reboot immediately after running kextbeast, as specified in his post.
Once restarted, everything works as it should.
I then ran multibeast and selected only EasyBeast. (I'm running a Gigabyte GA77-UD3H-B3 rev 1.3 w/UEFI BIOS)

That is what I am doing and it still isn't working. Was your ati6000.kext from the ML or from your Lion install? I took mine from the ML after running unibeast

Something happened to my Original posts. I've contacted administrators. Hopefully we can get that back.

Thanks,

GTX 570 HD (1086) Also works OOB, but I should mention that using the Combo OpenCL enabler causes a KP on boot.

GTX 570 HD (1086) Also works OOB, but I should mention that using the Combo OpenCL enabler causes a KP on boot.

Please list brand, so we have a good record of brands that work.

Thanks,

hd5750

My HD5750 Sapphire don't work!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back