Contribute
Register

Very low score on Geekbench 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will probably notice that the CPU isn't clocking down i.e stuck on full throttle however AppleLPC is loaded. I don't have much experience with older hardware such as yours but Generate P and C States should enable Powermanagement.

Things are easier on newer hardware (Intel 200 series)? Maybe I should consider an upgrade to my desktop before buying a MacBook.

Things are easier on newer hardware (Intel 200 series)? Maybe I should consider an upgrade to my desktop before buying a MacBook.

No idea about 200 Series Kaby Lake. Skylake 100 Series has issues, Series 6,7 and 8 works fine tho. My Z77-DS3H has been working since i built it back in 2013.

Sorry, I missed it. Added SSDT-LPC to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched, rebooted, ran Geekbench, same results. Attached CLOVER folder and ioreg file.

Thanks.
The config.plist that you uploaded in Post #45 shows that you are injecting Intel graphics, Why ?
SIP is not fully disabled - CsrActiveConfig should be 0x67 not 0x3.
You should enable Trust in SMBIOS too.

I made those edits for you :

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.8 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
The config.plist that you uploaded in Post #45 shows that you are injecting Intel graphics, Why ?

I noticed that now. I was just adding the ACPI Patches in order to get AppleLPC loaded. Not my main concern only because the machine boots. Wont affect Powermanagement tho.

No idea about 200 Series Kaby Lake. Skylake 100 Series has issues, Series 6,7 and 8 works fine tho. My Z77-DS3H has been working since i built it back in 2013.

Haswell would be the safe choice then, but I think this build can work until I can get one.

Thanks! I replaced config.plist with the file you sent, now when I restart, it shows some boot log that it didn't show before. Is there a option to toggle it on config.plist?

I noticed that now. I was just adding the ACPI Patches in order to get AppleLPC loaded. Not my main concern only because the machine boots. Wont affect Powermanagement tho.
Sorry Jack, I didn't mean to quote you in that post it was meant to be directed to @jjforums, I've corrected it now.

Thanks! I replaced config.plist with the file you sent, now when I restart, it shows some boot log that it didn't show before. Is there a option to toggle it on config.plist?
Yes, I just did it as a way of checking that you are booting with the config.plist that you think you are, sometimes things get confused.

Yes, I just did it as a way of checking that you are booting with the config.plist that you think you are, sometimes things get confused.

Thanks! It helps to debug, but I admit I can't make sense of the information I see.

To remove the verbose on boot, I just need to remove the
Code:
-v
argument from config.plist, right?

Code:
        <key>Arguments</key>
        <string>-v dart=0 darkwake=0 nvda_drv=1</string>

Thanks! It helps to debug, but I admit I can't make sense of the information I see.

To remove the verbose on boot, I just need to remove the
Code:
-v
argument from config.plist, right?

Code:
        <key>Arguments</key>
        <string>-v dart=0 darkwake=0 nvda_drv=1</string>
Yes

Ok! Thank you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back