Contribute
Register

Very low score on Geekbench 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here try this. Config has patches and SSDT-LPC with correct Device ID.

I replaced the config.plist with the one you sent, ran the Geekbench 4, but no changes to the score.

I'm attaching the CLOVER folder without the themes with the config.plist you sent, I pressed F4 in Clover boot screen.

Thanks!

Attachments

• after-custom-config-plist.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
I replaced the config.plist with the one you sent, ran the Geekbench 4, but no changes to the score.

I'm attaching the CLOVER folder without the themes with the config.plist you sent, I pressed F4 in Clover boot screen.

Thanks!

Wheres SSDT-LPC? SSDT-LPC is not in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. Did you reboot?

Wheres SSDT-LPC? SSDT-LPC is not in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. Did you reboot?

I don't know about the SSDT-LPC. I copied the config.plist you sent, replaced in EFI/Clover/ and rebooted. Should something appear in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched after reboot?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-24 at 7.40.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-24 at 7.40.54 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 62

Attachments

• after-ssdt-custom-plist-reboot.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • jj-osx-after-ssdt.ioreg
    9.4 MB · Views: 58
Sorry, I missed it. Added SSDT-LPC to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched, rebooted, ran Geekbench, same results. Attached CLOVER folder and ioreg file.

Thanks.

AppleLPC is loaded however Native CPU Powermanagement isn't. Change to Mac Pro 5,1 reboot attach ioreg.

AppleLPC is loaded however Native CPU Powermanagement isn't. Change to Mac Pro 5,1 reboot attach ioreg.

Changed to MacPro5,1 with MultiBeast, rebooted. Attaching ioreg.

Attachments

• jj-osx-ssdt-macpro51.ioreg
    9.4 MB · Views: 71
Ok! Thank you a lot, even without Native Power Management, it seems the OS is working as it should, at least from my user perspective.

You will probably notice that the CPU isn't clocking down i.e stuck on full throttle however AppleLPC is loaded. I don't have much experience with older hardware such as yours but Generate P and C States should enable Powermanagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back