Contribute
Register

Very close to giving up

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are amazing. :)

Now that I can get back into OS X the Mac App Store now works as well. Excellent.

Righty, on with the build again.

You guys are amazing. :)

Now that I can get back into OS X the Mac App Store now works as well. Excellent.

Righty, on with the build again.

One of the reasons it is so important to list your full hardware correctly.

760 and Snow Leopard dont play well together.

I can relate .... its been about 10 days now Ive been at it, now with sleepy eyes looking at 10mins left of 10.9.2 using UniBeast 3.0.1 .... ohh 9 mins left.

KP city to many to list here, to many boot flags tried and failed, at the moment I have UD4H board with only GTX770 4Gb card installed, 1x8Gb DRAM installed, the DVD and BlueRay SATA dissconected, only connected 1xSATA 2TD Baracuda drive ... connected via Display Port to BENQ BL2411 ohh 5 mins fingers crossed ....

Using a USB2 Drive in USB3 socket, fingers still crossed 2 mins left now .... anyway the reason Im posting is the boot flags im currently using are .... I hope I can remember correctly ....

-v cpus=1 busratio=80 maxmem=8192

ohh just fin installing, first boot underway looking at map now, this is the first time Ive seen this so my typing this is just fortunate timing, anyways Im a happy bunny hope this helps another fellow student of the way of the Hackintosh .... I will sleep soon ..... deep sleep is my friend soon, as soon as I get a look at 10.9.2 desktop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back