nVidia Geforce GTX 770 4GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there!

I've got two problems I hope you can help me with.

My rig:
Gigabyte Z87X-D3H
i7-4770K
Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 4GB
Broadcom BCM94360CM

1. After installing a Broadcom BCM94360CD Wireless card, I had to reconfigure my rig from Mac Pro (2008) to iMac 14.1 (21,5" 2013) in order to get Handoff working. Having done that, my USB Keyboard (Logitech G11) stopped working in the Chimera Boot Screen (do you call it that way? I mean the screen where I can select which disk to boot from) and the BIOS Screen. In the operating system it works fine. It is connected to a USB 3.0 port where it worked before the changes. I tried another USB 3.0 and 2.0 port - both did not work. My BIOS says that Legacy USB is activated (I read this has to be the case in order to enable USB input while booting), so I have no clue what's wrong.
My Apple Bluetooth Keyboard works fine both in the operating system and the boot sequence after installing the Broadcom card.

2. Since I updated to Yosemite, after every boot up, my sound is set to "soundflower (2ch)" so I have to set it back to internal speakers to hear sound. This happened on Mavericks before but somehow suddenly stopped occurring and everything was fine.

I hope someone of you out there can help me! :)
If you need additional info that I forgot to mention, don't hesitate to ask - I glad for each and every suggestion!

Greetings!
MrPizza

*Push*

Nobody there who can help me? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back