Graphics
nvidia geforce gtx 750ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i am using p8h61m-lx, i did everything on the installation guide and i can choose language with keyboard only (mouse dont work), then both mouse and keyboard are not working.

anyone help pls

i am using p8h61m-lx, i did everything on the installation guide and i can choose language with keyboard only (mouse dont work), then both mouse and keyboard are not working.

Both are USB or PS2??

Me too.

During the USB installation, at the beginning pages ,my laptop keyboard is active( I can chose the install destination 'Macintosh HD' by arrow key ), when I use the 'disk utilities' tool to erase or partition the harddisk, the keyboard is inactive then , I cannot rename it to 'USB' or something else , can just accept the default name 'Macintosh HD' and 'Macintosh HD 2'. From then on , I can only operate (Choose ,continue ,back) by mouse click. ACCEPTABLE! When I come to the screen to type in account name and password, I am halted, can not go on.

What's the problem? How to get over?

Thanks.:beachball:

Me too.

During the USB installation, at the beginning pages ,my laptop keyboard is active( I can chose the install destination 'Macintosh HD' by arrow key ), when I use the 'disk utilities' tool to erase or partition the harddisk, the keyboard is inactive then , I cannot rename it to 'USB' or something else , can just accept the default name 'Macintosh HD' and 'Macintosh HD 2'. From then on , I can only operate (Choose ,continue ,back) by mouse click. ACCEPTABLE! When I come to the screen to type in account name and password, I am halted, can not go on.

What's the problem? How to get over?

Thanks.:beachball:

As you are facing issue on a laptop you are suppoesed to open a new thread in laptop support section for your issue as currently you had updated you issue on a thread which opened in desktop support forum.

Is the kext VoodooPS2Controller present on your bootable USB's /Extra/Extension folder ??

i am using desktop, and yes both ps2 and usb dont work

i am using desktop, and yes both ps2 and usb dont work

Yes, You are using desktop. In between the posts one another guy came with laptop issue.

Check in your bootable USB's /Extra/Extensions/ folder whether the VoodooPS2Controller kext is present or not.

does it work with usb too, because usb mouse dont work too in installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back