Contribute
Register

USB Crashes on spinning wheel: Z77 DS3H/El Capitan 10.11.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can uncheck it directly through Clover Configurator, right?

Yeah, since 10.8.3 the GTX650 Ti works OOB. I got kind of lucky back then because the day I assembled the Hackintosh the 10.8.3 update was released - the previous update had some work arounds but it wasn't working OOB.

I think I have a weird timing with updates since this time, the day I decided to install the 10.11.1, the 10.11.2 was released.

Since the USB Inject I had no USB crash and I don't even know if these events are really related. But if anything happens I'll update this post.

Thanks for you help!

The config i provided you a while back will work fine. Its what I'm using with my Z77-DS3H and no problems with USB or crashes. But then again i am using a DSDT and SSDT. Im guessing you haven't done USB patched in a DSDT. No need to inject nvidia. GTX650 works native doesn't require no injection.

The config i provided you a while back will work fine. Its what I'm using with my Z77-DS3H and no problems with USB or crashes. But then again i am using a DSDT and SSDT. Im guessing you haven't done USB patched in a DSDT. No need to inject nvidia. GTX650 works native doesn't require no injection.

Yeah, I used Multibeast.

How do I do USB patch with DSDT? I tried to download a DSDT editor but when I tried to extract the DSDT it didn't do anything.

Thanks again Jbamford!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back